Due to continued strong growth and a diverse client base, there is an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Contracts Manager to join our team and efficiently support our existing operations team of Contract Managers and key account client sites. Fidelis have a blue-chip client base, from medical centres, schools, and on-trend brand names. The role will involve responsibility for a portfolio of key account contracts, whilst providing support to the wider team.
The role has a huge opportunity for growth and development into a Contract Manager role within the first 12 months as the Key Account Contract Manager position was not only created to support the business operationally, but to be the starting point for great leaders to flourish and progress in a career within the facilities management sector. You will be part of a Head Office team with strong family culture and values. Contribution to this team ethos as well as commitment to continuous improvement, collaboration and knowledge sharing is essential to work within this ambitious and supportive team.
- Manage a portfolio of key account contracts;
- Have the skills to manage cross-functional teams and interact with all levels of management – having good social interaction skills, presentation skills, and excellent relational skills;
- Actively build relationships with clients and operatives to maximise business opportunity and client satisfaction
- Recognise the benefits of a long-term relationship with our key account clients and a more strategic approach of being able to manage customer relations while identifying opportunities;
- Work with our key account client’s entire business, with an understanding of their strategic goals and vision and be proactive in finding solutions;
- Be in direct and regular contact with all clients and cleaning staff where support is needed.
- Carry out site inductions with operatives on client sites, ensuring team members are aware of the site evacuation procedures and all site health and safety regulations including COSHH;
- Timekeeping systems – ensure upon each site visit that all processes are being followed by the operatives;
- Quality Auditing – carry out inspections of key account sites and to support contracts managers where needed;
- Assist with cleaning duties across all customer sites, where required;
- Adhere to Fidelis policies and procedures across all areas of the business;
- Ability to work in a professional environment, manage and prioritise own workload and support others where required;
- Have a forward-thinking self starter, with a customer-centric approach, identifying new developments and logical solutions;
- Ensure that you will always be a strong ambassador to Fidelis and the team.
For further information and to apply for this role – please send your CV and covering letter to Michael Williamson – email@example.comBack to news