Job Opportunity – Workforce and Administration Co-ordinator
We require a WFM (Workforce Manager) and Administration Co-ordinator to implement and manage our Timegate scheduling software system for a workforce team across a number of sites nationwide, based at our Head Office in Great Barr, Birmingham.
The successful applicant will ensure the smooth running of our Timegate system on a day-to- day basis 5 days per week on a full time basis, liaising with internal teams, clients and stakeholders whilst demonstrating strong leadership, collaboration and expertise in workforce management systems, project management and business administration.
The WFM and Administration Co-ordinator will be responsible for effective scheduling that continues to deliver our World Class customer service to current and new clients whilst allowing our frontline teams to conform and perform in their roles as outstanding leaders and communicators with our people and clients.
The role will encompass ongoing support to our existing admin team to maintain compliance of our policies and processes across the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The personality of a strong team player willing to influence, make a difference and be bold enough to step up and take part
- Natural collaborative skills with an ability to work with and report at all levels within our team
- The commercial focus and ability to manage and lead customer and operator compliance to exceed expectation with excellent analytical and reporting skills
- An ability to adapt and work to tight deadlines with excellent organisational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills whilst working with a team of managers to comply and deliver within a fast moving and dynamic team
- The ability to work both independently and effectively as part of a team with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- A working knowledge and effective use of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
- Practical skills and experience of working with Timegate (web based) and the Timegate App or experience of working with a similar workforce management system
- An understanding of a workforce management system to manage and lead an end-to-end process of People and HR conformance
If you are interested or know anyone that may be suitable to join our professional and driven team please contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter telling us all about you.
As we are already in contact with our PSL of agencies, we politely ask not to be contacted by agencies outside of our PSL.Back to news